[SOLVED] Problem with GatewayESP8266.ino compilation

• I wanted to try wireless gateway with NodeMCU. Unfurtunately i can't compile sketch. I've tried newest version of Arduino IDE, and oldest(1.6.5), tried older ESP8266 board definition (2.4.1), and recent 2.5.0, tried newest version of MySensors, and older(2.0.0). I am getting two types of compilation errors. One is related to not recognizing NodeMCU -

"Board nodemcuv2 (platform esp8266, package esp8266) is unknown

Error compiling for board NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module)."

Second error is related to including EEPROM.h in MyHwESP8266.cpp -

"EEPROM.h: No such file or directory ". I don't know what to do. Could you help me somehow?

• Mod

• Thank you for the suggestion. I have changed boards definition by board manager many times, but didn't try just deleting folder. I will try this later today.

@mfalkvidd One more question. Which versions of board manager, MySensors library, and Ardino IDE you suggest? Newest will be best?

• @mfalkvidd Deleting that folder(and reinstalling everything once again) helped. After succesfull upload i've looked at serial monitor(without connecting nrf), and there was few messages. Next i've connected radio, and it stopped working. Problem was capacitor on radio. Without capacitor everything is working ok. Thank you again.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics