Right sensor/message type for using analog message in Domoticz

• Hello MySensors friends,

For my rain sensor, I also send the analogue value to the controller in addition to the text of the rain status (with V_TEXT / S_INFO), I tried some types, but in domoticz that is immediately converted to another value, so ultimately also via V_TEXT / S_INFO sent the raw value (0 - 1023) to the controller, partly because at that time I only used that value to determine the correct value for the rain status.

In the meantime that works pretty well, and I want to keep seeing the analogue value to be able to make a graph of it.
    Only Domoticz makes a table of it since it is a text message.

is there another type I can use that Domoticz understands, and displays the analog value between 0 and 1023?

the rain status (dry, raindrops, rain, heavy rain) is of course also in the table, but is it also possible to put it directly in a graph within domoticz?

Another question;
    I have placed a water pressure sensor which measures the drinking water pressure, after looking around I came out to use (V_PRESSURE / S_BARO), after all water pressure is also pressure ...
    But now domoticz sees the sensor only as a barometer which measures the air pressure, so including the weather forecast .....

Has anyone tried this before in combination with domoticz?

thank you in advance !

• Any specific reason not using V_RAIN and send any float value ?

• @flyingdomotic

I tried that, only then the text status will not appear in domoticz.

I didn't use/tried it for the analog value, maybe i'll try that,

thank you!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics