Best up to date tutorial for mysensors with openhab 2.4.0?

• Hello!

I am finally on my 2 week vacation and i thought this would be a good time to attempt to make some Arduino nano+DHT22 sensors, i have tried this a couple of months ago but couldn't figure out how to check if the radio chip attached to rpi3 was actually working or if the Arduino sensor was sending the sensor info back to the rpi. In my last attempt i followed this tutorial DIY Home automation sensors.

I got to the point where i was able to self publish a value through the remote console on the pi but couldn't figure out how to get the sensor to do it. Then i found out about the MySensors plugin and ended up installing that, unfortunately i didnt get much farther due to the lack of free time.

My main question is which tutorial would be best to use for this, I'm even willing to do everything from scratch, that is reinstall openhab and begin anew, though i would rather not do that, but i do currently have the time if it must be done that way.

Any info or suggestions are much appreciated, I'm mostly new to all of this and linux so a link to a newbie friendly tutorial that works with openhab 2.4.0 is very welcome.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics