Arduino Pro Mini and Mini W5100 LAN Ethernet Shield

• Hallo. I would like to use a gateway based on Mini W5100 Ethernet shield with no Radio module: is it feasible?
    I have connected the devices as indicated in MySensor but I cannot reach my Controller (Domoticz over Raspberry PI).

The output of serial debug is

0 MCO:BGN:INIT GW,CP=RNNGA---,REL=255,VER=2.3.1
    4 TSM:INIT
    5 TSF:WUR:MS=0
    11 !TSM:INIT:TSP FAIL
    13 TSM:FAIL:CNT=1
    14 TSM:FAIL:DIS
    16 TSF:TDI:TSL
    10018 TSM:FAIL:RE-INIT
    10020 TSM:INIT
    10027 !TSM:INIT:TSP FAIL
    10029 TSM:FAIL:CNT=2
    10031 TSM:FAIL:DIS
    10033 TSF:TDI:TSL
    20036 TSM:FAIL:RE-INIT
    20038 TSM:INIT
    20044 !TSM:INIT:TSP FAIL
    20046 TSM:FAIL:CNT=3
    20048 TSM:FAIL:DIS
    20050 TSF:TDI:TSL

Any help?

• Mod

@giangired yes. Just remove the #define for the radio if you don't want a radio.

• @mfalkvidd thanks. Removing the define for radio the output says TSP NA, why?

• Mod

@giangired because there is no transport. In MySensors lingo, transport is how multiple MySensors nodes communicate with eachother. Supported transports are nrf24, rfm69, rs485 and a few more. Since you only have one node, no transport is needed.

• Thanks for clarify. So, why my raspberry pi domoticz don't see the gateway? If I try to ping the ethernet gateway i cannot reach it. Ma there any ping test to be used?

• Mod

@giangired I don't know. Could you share the sketch you are using, the debug output of the gateway, what configuration you are using in Domoticz and the domoticz debug log? Maybe we can help spot what's wrong.

• I am having the same issue using a NANO and Mini 5100. If anybody has some working code, would you please share. I can get everything working if I use a UNO instead of NANO. The NANO and 5100 shows up on my network but is not talking to MySensors. I am trying to integrate into VERA.
    Thank you.

• @mfalkvidd Solved, it was my mistake on wiring. Thanks.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics