BATERY CHARGER CONNECTION ?

• HI Everyone
    I would like to know how to connect the TP4056 microcontroller with a panel and a battery and a nodemcu v3 . thanks
    SOLAR PANEL CONNECTION.jpg

• @jongnum said in BATERY CHARGER CONNECTION ?:

TP4056

Quick Internet search on that confirmed my suspicions that it's some sort of solar charge controller.

So basically you are going to connect that between the panel and the battery. How exactly? I could make a guess just based on the pins in your diagram here, however you would be much better off simply studying its datasheet.

• In Proteus you click on terminal end to draw a wire connection 😉

But on serious note - with copper with help from soldering alloy on PCB 😂 .

If you are asking for exact schematics then do your own homework and look in TP4056 datasheet. You are looking for typical application drawing.

Tp4056 is linear regulator, very inefficient, look at spv1040 or spv1050 instead - MPPT tracking propper solar chargers.

• @Sasquatch said in BATERY CHARGER CONNECTION ?:

Tp4056 is linear regulator, very inefficient, look at spv1040 or spv1050 instead - MPPT tracking propper solar chargers.

C-x b wiki.org -> Electronics <TAB> -> Components <TAB> -> Power -> C-u M-<RET> to create new sub-heading ("MPPT tracking solar chargers"), paste (Yank) useful info for future reference. 😉

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics