Sending image-data over the MySensors network.

• Adding a capacitor hasn't helped.
    I changed the setup using now a serial gateway on a separate Arduino instead of having it directly on the Pi. This is working fine. So it seems that the serial gateway on the Pi was the problem..

• @thomas1412 said:

This is working fine. So it seems that the serial gateway on the Pi was the problem..

I tested this, and yes, the Pi serial gateway seems to be the problem, clogging up on some point and stops.
    The problem itself seems to be in the pseudo terminal created. If i rewrite the gateway that the data with type 24 (image data) is not written to the pseudo terminal the sending works fine.

The Pi serial gateway has atm afaik no maintainer and needs some love.

• Hello, this is my first arduino project: sending a file (jpeg, pdf, txt) from an arduino sd card module to android phone using arduino uno and bluetooth module HC-05
    It's possible with this hardware?

If it's possible can someone please send me the source code and android app use it to receive the file
    thank you

• Admin

@Zied-BEN-HAMMOUD

I doubt anyone has the sourcecode ready for an app/sketch shuffling data over bluetooth. The MySensors library doesn't handle bluetooth communication so you should probably look elsewhere.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to MySensors Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.