Error Compiling

• all is broken in last version 🙂

In file included from EnergyMeterPulseSensor.ino:38:0:
    /home/andrej/sketchbook/libraries/MySensors/MySensor.h:158:70: error: expected type-specifier before ‘MyHwDriver’
    MySensor(MyTransport &radio =*new MyTransportNRF24(), MyHw &hw=*new MyHwDriver()
    ^
    EnergyMeterPulseSensor.ino:47:10: error: call to ‘MySensor::MySensor(MyTransport&, MyHw&)’ uses the default argument for parameter 2, which is not yet defined

In file included from DallasTemperatureSensor.ino:27:0:
    /home/andrej/sketchbook/libraries/MySensors/MySensor.h:158:70: error: expected type-specifier before ‘MyHwDriver’
    MySensor(MyTransport &radio =*new MyTransportNRF24(), MyHw &hw=*new MyHwDriver()
    ^
    DallasTemperatureSensor.ino:39:10: error: call to ‘MySensor::MySensor(MyTransport&, MyHw&)’ uses the default argument for parameter 2, which is not yet defined

• I am trying to compile the SerialGateway.ino example and keep getting the same error

MySensors/MySensor.h:158:70: error: expected type-specifier before ‘MyHwDriver’

I am using the arduino ide and downloaded the 1.5 version of the library. With the 1.4 version it compiles ok, but i want to create a serial gateway with RFM69 Radio

I appreciate the help, i am new to this and i am discovering.
    Thanks

@ampmendes Did you delete all 1.4 libraries before loading the 1.5 ones and then restarting the IDE? These types of errors are typically caused by having mutliple files with the same name.

Cheers
    Al

• @Sparkman i do not use IDE...

• Admin

Then remove old MySensors library (and sketch) from your codebender account before cloning sketch again from mysensors.org (with libraries).

• Thank for the reply, but i already found the problem, i was using an old IDE, i installed the last version and it fixed the problem

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics