Raspberry PI & NRF24: PiGatewaySerial reaches 100% CPU load and "check wires" message

• I want to run multiple Arduino sensors ( temperature )and send their data directly to the Raspberry over NRF24. So I have a NRF24L01+ connected to my Raspberry B . I have the NRF24 Libary downloaded from GitHub and I proceeded according to the following howto :
    http://forum.mysensors.org/topic/1151/tutorial-raspberry-pi-nrf24l01-direct-connection

However, when I call PiGatewaySerial , it always stops at "check wires"

root@raspberrypi ~ # PiGatewaySerial
    Starting PiGatewaySerial...
    Protocol version - 1.4
    Created PTY '/dev/pts/1'
    Gateway tty: /dev/ttyMySensorsGateway
    check wires

I have checked the cables several times . The CPU load is at 100 % .
    I had already seen this one thread , but found no solution . I have both PINs for CE connected, hardware PIN 22 and PIN hardware PIN 25.

• @cyberthom said:

I want to run multiple Arduino sensors ( temperature )and send their data directly to the Raspberry over NRF24. So I have a NRF24L01+ connected to my Raspberry B . I have the NRF24 Libary downloaded from GitHub and I proceeded according to the following howto :
    http://forum.mysensors.org/topic/1151/tutorial-raspberry-pi-nrf24l01-direct-connection

However, when I call PiGatewaySerial , it always stops at "check wires"

have checked the cables several times . The CPU load is at 100 % .
    I had already seen this one thread , but found no solution . I have both PINs for CE connected, hardware PIN 22 and PIN hardware PIN 25.

• Oh, my first post and I mixed the language
    I read so many posts here and totally forgot that they are in english why Iwas posting my post 🙂
    Many thanks for translating!

• Hi @cyberthom , did you find a solution ?
    I'm facing the same problem...

• Contest Winner

Not sure if it helps. I had it once, when I had a bad cable connection between one of the pins of the radio and the gateway, MOSI or MISO I forgot. That way Domoticz tried to communicate, but the messages couldn't be delivered to the nodes.

Might be helpful to connect a serial monitor to one of your nodes?

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics