SerialGateway.ino fatal error MySigningNone.h no such file or directory compilation terminated

• Hello

I followed the guidance how to get started and faced the problem of wrong location of libraries or something around

I am doing it in OSX. I did it already with FastLED libraries when played around Ambilight and it worked fine with no surprises.

I downloaded Arduino-master.zip from github and extracted in a temp location.
    Surprisingly the extracted folder structure contained a lot of extra things which should not be placed at Arduino IDE library location. Okay, I should not use anything except the library folder in the archive!

The default location for Arduino IDE libraries is ~/Documents/Arduino/libraries
    I created a subfolder MySensors and moved all the content of the library folder from the downloaded archive

So finally I got the following folder structure

~/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MySensors:

• Adafruit_BMP085
    • Adafruit_NeoPixel
    • BH1750
    • MySensors
    • UTFT_Buttons
    • UTouch

Is that the proper location and the structure for the libraries?
    Dear folks, please advice on this

• Admin

All the libraries (including MySensors) should be in the libraries folder.

• Thanks, it is better that way. Now I understand that in my case I created an extra top level folder MySensors which included all libraries. When I have these two libraries then SerialGateway is being compiled well.

~/Documents/Arduino/libraries:

• MySensors
    • PinChangeInt

Meanwhile I wonder why does the archive include so many irrelevant libraries as well?
    I mean for example:

• Adafruit_BMP085
    • Adafruit_NeoPixel

How are they connected to the topic of MySensors?!

• Admin

They are used by the examples under MySensors.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics