New Dashboard Item - Static Image from disk

• Hey there!

First of all let me say big thank you for everything what you are doing here. That is the most "enterprise" level open-source implementation for home controller which i ever saw. Great job!

Can you consider to add one more dashboard item type - static image from disk + refresh period for that on dashboard. It can be worth when we have another systems in our home network and they are producing such images. For example for me it is traffic in the city - i have script which is generating that in rush hours and saving as image on the disk. That will be nice to have that on dashboard.

Does it make sense at all?

Alex

• Plugin Developer

@manusovich said:

Hey there!

First of all let me say big thank you for everything what you are doing here. That is the most "enterprise" level open-source implementation for home controller which i ever saw. Great job!

Can you consider to add one more dashboard item type - static image from disk + refresh period for that on dashboard. It can be worth when we have another systems in our home network and they are producing such images. For example for me it is traffic in the city - i have script which is generating that in rush hours and saving as image on the disk. That will be nice to have that on dashboard.

Does it make sense at all?

Alex

HI Alex, Thank you for your interest with MyController.org. Kindly open a request on github page. https://github.com/mycontroller-org/mycontroller/issues
    Yes, this looks nice feature and generic one. we can use it for anything.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics