Code is required for 16-relays shift register actuator

• First of all I want to say thanks for a very in-demand Irrigation Controller (up to 16 valves with Shift Registers). I managed to repeat it. And it works fine. But I couldn't find a sketch for 16 relays shift register actuator operating as a simple relay actuator and running separately.
    I find sketch by @ferpando 16 relay with arduino But it's need to change startup Lua and using <MyBuffer.h>
    So please help me find sketch. Maybe someone already uses something like this?

@tjay4x4 said:

16 relay with arduino

Hello,

This <MyBuffer.h> is not really needed if you don't want to check if message is received on the node.

Just remove that line and everything should work.

• @ferpando said:

This <MyBuffer.h> is not really needed if you don't want to check if message is received on the node.

Just remove that line and everything should work.

Thank you so mutch. I'll try this.
    And I have to try to do like you explain here link text Just another nube quastion, how to create a function in the startup Lua?

• Hi @ferpando and @tjay4x4. Thanks too for the Irrigation Controller (I'll use later) I've tried to adapt 16 relay with arduino to mysensors 2.0 using this manual . I'm not able to fully convert, hence the way how received messages from controller changed. Did someone from you already adapt the sketch to fit 2.0?

In any case, I think it would be a good idea to create a sample sketch / manual to simply handle 8+ relays driven by the shift register SN74HC595.

Thanks in advanced,
    Sebastian

• @helmchen81
    I recently soldered a modile
    alt text
    .... but couldn't win the sketch. Since I am just a gynecologist, not a programmer and I do not understand with the code for 16 relay module using SN74HC595. 🙂 On this site are a lot of professionals for whom this is not the problem, the code may soon emerge. I use just 3 separate Arduinos for my 16 channel relay.
    16 relay

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics