SerialGateway compiling errors

• Hi everyone,

I'm trying to compile the serial gateway code for an Arduino Uno from a Raspberry Pi 3 and I'm getting a lot of error messages starting with :
    /home/pi/Arduino/libraries/MySensors/MyGatewayTransportEthernet.cpp:29:32: error: 'MY_MAC_ADDRESS' was not declared in this scope
    byte _ethernetGatewayMAC[] = { MY_MAC_ADDRESS };
    ^
    /home/pi/Arduino/libraries/MySensors/MyGatewayTransportEthernet.cpp:30:33: error: 'MY_PORT' was not declared in this scope
    uint16_t _ethernetGatewayPort = MY_PORT;
    ^
    /home/pi/Arduino/libraries/MySensors/MyGatewayTransportEthernet.cpp:39:15: error: 'MY_GATEWAY_MAX_RECEIVE_LENGTH' was not declared in this scope
    char string[MY_GATEWAY_MAX_RECEIVE_LENGTH];
    ^
    /home/pi/Arduino/libraries/MySensors/MyGatewayTransportEthernet.cpp:59:2: error: 'EthernetServer' does not name a type
    EthernetServer _ethernetServer(_ethernetGatewayPort);
    ^
    /home/pi/Arduino/libraries/MySensors/MyGatewayTransportEthernet.cpp:67:9: error: 'EthernetClient' does not name a type
    static EthernetClient client = EthernetClient();
    ^
    /home/pi/Arduino/libraries/MySensors/MyGatewayTransportEthernet.cpp: In function 'bool gatewayTransportInit()':
    /home/pi/Arduino/libraries/MySensors/MyGatewayTransportEthernet.cpp:125:4: error: 'Ethernet' was not declared in this scope
    Ethernet.begin(_ethernetGatewayMAC);
    ^

Has anyone an idea of the problem and a solution for this ?

Thanks.

• Mod

Looks like your installation of the MySensors libraries is incomplete.

Try reinstalling using the instructions at https://www.mysensors.org/about/arduino#installing-the-sensor-libraries

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics