I can't get the list of nodes connected to my gateway

• Hi guys,

I'm trying to use MySensors API (v1.5) for the first time and have faced some dificulties for configuring my first network. In breaf, I started by using the example SerialGateway updated to a NRF24L01+ connected to an Arduino Nano. That joint has the role of being my gateway, that would receive any message from nodes in my network and would transfer that to my serial port. With that ready, I implemented my sensor node so that it sent one of the ADC ports periodically to my gateway. My idea was developing my own controller so that I could make some manipulations with incoming data. Here comes the problem: for developing my controller, I'm using NodeJS with a library called mysensors-controller - that library has a method for listing all nodes connected to my network. However it gives me always a specific node, even if I clear gateway EEPROM, connect no nodes, or even multiples ones - the same specific "ghost" node is always being listed instead of my real network situation. Does anybody have any idea about what is going on?

Thank you so much in advance.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics