Error SerialGateway.ino:41:27: fatal error: MySigningNone.h: No such file or directory

• Hi Everyone, I'm getting the error above when I run Serial Gateway. I'm running windows 8.1 and using Arduino v1.7.9. downloaded the recent version of Arduino-master.

I installed the Arduino-master using Sketch->Import Library->Add Library. I have uninstalled it, re-down loaded it, rebooted the computer, you name it, no luck.

Weird thing is, I had it working on this same computer about 6-9 months ago. I can't remember if I was running Windows 7 at the time.

Does Arduino-master run on Windows 8.1 Pro? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks Jeff

3 days later after posting this and still can't figure out why the error when the file is right where it's supposed to be. Very annoying.

• @jeffers I am using Arduino 1.6.7 - try using different version.
    Please delete and re-install MySensors in libraries folder

• I finally figured it out. I had to put it in the the library where the arduino.exe is. In the programs (x86) folder.

I could of swore that it worked in the arduino library that is in my documents folder.

Now that I switched to Windows 10, I'm going to see if it"ll will work in the documents folder where all my other sketches are.

Hope this helps someone else.

Jeff

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics