two arduino, two avrdude error ..

• Ok so i'm still a noob with my sensor but i'm starting to understand the basics. I build my mqtt client gateway and he work (at least I think serial log said everything was ok )My issue is with my first sensor...

I try something easy Door, Window and Push-button Sensor. I did it with an arduino mini pro 3.3v So i wire my NRF24L01 and put two wire. One on the ground and the other on Digital pin 3.

When i upload the code i had this error :

avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
    avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00

and it goes to 10 of 10

So i try to redo my wire, re install my driver, re download the library, Do a clean install of the arduino IDE.. Always the same

But Hey ! I have another arduino mini pro 3.3 i'm gonna try this one ...

When i upload the code i had this error :

avrdude: ser_setspeed(): tcsetattr() failed
    avrdude: ser_open(): can't set attributes for device "/dev/cu.usbserial": Invalid argument
    ioctl("TIOCMGET"): Bad file descriptor
    avrdude: ser_close(): can't reset attributes for device: Bad file descriptor

Again I try a lot of thing i google the 2 problems ... the only thing i can't test(at least right now ) is with another computer ...

• Admin

Check your usb cable... Some of them [arriving in brown envelopes from china] is really bad.

• led seam working .. I don't have other to test ...

Other info first arduino have a green light who stay on. the second one have the same led plus a red one who flash

• Ok so I test with another computer another usb cable and even reinstall everything ... I can't upload a blink test sketch I alway get the error :

What does it mean ??

• @Dominic-Bonneau maybe your arduin don't have bootloader and you have to burn it.

• How ?? and is it possible that my two arduino don't have boot loader ??

I find how to burn the bootloader... i need to buy another adapter ... the arduino mini cost me 2 box i'm gonna buy another one .. easier than learn how to burn boot loader and to buy another adapter

• @Dominic-Bonneau Sounds like you have the same problem like I had/have.

My Arduino's are very sensitive to get them in programming mode, someone else somewhere mentioned that they had to do a few thing and this actually works for me, so maybe worth for you to give it a shot?

Anyway here is the procedure:

Set com port to a speed of 115000bps(in windows device manager, under com ports or something similair), then when Arduino IDE is compiling and closing in on starting to flash you need to hold reset button on Arduino down and let go just when it starts to program.

This seems to be working for me. Of course you must make sure you have chosen the correct board with voltage and com port in Arduino IDE.

Hope this helps.

• Thank you i'll check !

• GOT TWO NEW ARDUINO MINI PRO... SAME MESSAGE AGAIN 😔 ... What does event mean ? What am I doing wrong ...

ATTENTION : La catégorie '' dans la bibliothèque UIPEthernet n'est pas valide. Définition sur : 'Uncategorized'

Le croquis utilise 1 066 octets (3%) de l'espace de stockage de programmes. Le maximum est de 30 720 octets.
    Les variables globales utilisent 9 octets (0%) de mémoire dynamique, ce qui laisse 2 039 octets pour les variables locales. Le maximum est de 2 048 octets.
    avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
    avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
    avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
    avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
    avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
    avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
    avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
    avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
    avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
    Problème de téléversement vers la carte. Voir http://www.arduino.cc/en/
    Guide/Troubleshooting#upload pour suggestions.

• OMG I think I found my problem ....

Is it possible to put code into Arduino mini pro with this : https://cdn-shop.adafruit.com/1200x900/954-02.jpg

Because I check tuto on the web and they all use this :
    https://abra-electronics.com/images/thumbnails/280/217/detailed/134/ARD-FTDI-F(1).jpg

Thanks

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics