RFM69 gatway problem

• Hello,

I wil start with a simple humidity sensor and a rfm69 gatway in my vera.
    Now i wil program the seriel gatway. but he gifs a error.
    I have disabled some things in myconfig.h

This is the error:
    WAARSCHUWING: Categorie '' in bibliotheek UIPEthernet is niet geldig. Wordt gewijzigd naar 'Uncategorized'
    In file included from C:\Users\chris\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_351535\SerialGateway.ino:46:0:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\MySensors/MySigningAtsha204.h:40:3: error: conflicting declaration 'typedef struct whitelist_entry_t whitelist_entry_t'
    } whitelist_entry_t;
    ^
    In file included from C:\Users\chris\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_351535\SerialGateway.ino:45:0:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\MySensors/MySigningAtsha204Soft.h:44:3: error: 'whitelist_entry_t' has a previous declaration as 'typedef struct whitelist_entry_t whitelist_entry_t'
    } whitelist_entry_t;

^
    SerialGateway:67: error: conflicting declaration 'MySigningAtsha204Soft signer'
    MySigningAtsha204Soft signer;
    ^
    SerialGateway:66: error: 'signer' has a previous declaration as 'MySigningNone signer'
    MySigningNone signer;
    ^
    SerialGateway:68: error: conflicting declaration 'MySigningAtsha204 signer'
    MySigningAtsha204 signer;
    ^
    SerialGateway:66: error: 'signer' has a previous declaration as 'MySigningNone signer'
    MySigningNone signer;
    ^
    exit status 1
    conflicting declaration 'MySigningAtsha204Soft signer'

What do i wrong,

chris

• Hi,

I found the problem. I have severol times reinstold the arduino software and the liberys. now its uploading working.

gateway is finist.
    now i traid a humedity sensor, but i have a message radio init fail
    I have check the voltage. he is ok
    Check the wire, is also ok.
    What can i check more.

chris

chris

• Mod

@csnij check the wiring again 🙂 If possible, try the radio on another node and another radio on this node.

• Hi,

I order New rfm69 i think that they not working.

Is here somebody, they can some firmware wrote to check of the radio' s communicating.😁

Thanx chris

• Hi Chris,

You can test the RFM69 communication with the example sketchs from LowPowerLab (https://github.com/LowPowerLab/RFM69/tree/master/Examples), you only need the two libarys (SPIFlash, RFM69).

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics