Manufacture a custom wristband

• I know that this is not a MySensor topic, but I guess there are a couple of users in this forum who might give me some direction. Provided that I would like to manufacture a wristband having some electronics on board. How would you go with the wristband? Is somebody aware of companies offering customized wristbands?

• Hardware Contributor

My advice would be to visit Alibaba and try to find someone who sells the product most similar to what you want. Then reach out to them about modifying it and branding it for you.
    Some sell iBeacons and such in wristbands already, so it might not be too big of a stretch for them to customize it with some other electronics that you might have in mind.

Good luck!

• @nemik said:

My advice would be to visit Alibaba and try to find someone who sells the product most similar to what you want. Then reach out to them about modifying it and branding it for you.
    Some sell iBeacons and such in wristbands already, so it might not be too big of a stretch for them to customize it with some other electronics that you might have in mind.

Good luck!

Thanks!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics