SmartSleep and FHEM - does it work?

• Hi!

Works the SmartSleep-Function with Fhem?

I tested it but was not lucky

Someone has more luck?

• It's not working. FHEM sends messages instantly and does not wait until a node wakes up.
    New features unfortunately not supported by FHEM.

• Thank you!!

• There is a new maintainer for the module in fhem. He implemented a lot of new stuff and also the smartsleep feature. For example nodes are now showing if they are sleeping.
    Also messages to the node are delayed till it wakes up the next time.

• @hermann-kaiser said in SmartSleep and FHEM - does it work?:

There is a new maintainer for the module in fhem. He implemented a lot of new stuff and also the smartsleep feature. For example nodes are now showing if they are sleeping.
    Also messages to the nose are delayed till it wakes up the next time.

I'm not exactly "a new maintainer", just an additional one 😄 .
    But imo MySensors@FHEM indeed has made "some progress" the last months including OTA update ability (code was mainly contributed by someone else).
    So expect some more things to come soon. Next will be the attrTemplate feature included in FHEM's setExtensions. This will help to easily improve the "look" of MySensors Nodes in FHEMWEB. If you're interested in contributing, just give me a hint here or in the FHEM-forum (the later is more related to FHEM, so I'd prefer the FHEM forum; you may also post in english there - especially in the MySensors subforum).

Suggested Topics

• FHEM  

Users

Topics