Can't compiling GatewayW5100 sketch --> include SPI.h problem

• Dear MySensor team,

I've downloaded the 2.1.1 - Latest Release
    compiler log of the GatewayW5100 sketch :

In file included from C:\Users\User\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MySensors/drivers/RF24/RF24.cpp:23:0,
    from C:\Users\User\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MySensors/MySensors.h:290,
    from GatewayW5100.ino:116:
    C:\Users\User\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MySensors/drivers/RF24/RF24.h:37:17: fatal error: SPI.h: No such file or directory
    #include <SPI.h>
    ^
    compilation terminated.

Thanks!

• Admin

@ArduiSens

Which version of arduino IDE, and what board type, did you set it up to?

• @tbowmo said in Can't compiling GatewayW5100 sketch --> include SPI.h problem:

t

Hello,
    I'm using version 1.6.4 with arduino Uno
    regards,

• Mod

Did you check if you actually have the spi library installed?

• After installing the Arduino IDE 1.8.1 it is solved.
    Other problem: I didn't find the last used arduino libraries in the 2.1.1 - Latest Release
    e.g. Adafruit_BMP085
    BH1750
    Bounce2
    DHT
    Or do I have to load these (https://github.com/thozza/MySensors-Arduino/tree/master/libraries) to my library folder?

thanks in advance

• Admin

@ArduiSens

All examples that rely on external libraries, have been moved to a separate repository, located here.

This was done when we released 2.0.0, as we prepared the mysensors core library to be included in arduino library manager, and thus we can not support external libraries, and the examples thad uses them, in the core repository (we do frequent builds of all examples, to check integrity of the changes that are submitted)

• Hello,
    I have had some other problems too, one of them was the reconnections-after-30-sec problem with Domotics (via Synology). To solve this I have compiled my UNO (with ethernet shield at top) 2 minutes ago and now I have full contact with Domotics (on Synology NAS). Start playing now ...

thanks for the inspiration!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics