Buyer evaluation: strongly recommend a arduino display touch

• Banned

I need to use the arduino platform to develop some interesting GUI, in order to simplify my development process, save time, I need some can provide arduino project button menu interface touch screen, which I chose to resort to the Internet, I am through amazon , Ebay, Google and other platforms to find the arduino touch screen I need, lucky is only spent 30 minutes, easily found in line with my request hmi display touch screen.
    First attracted me is its price, it is a 3.2 '' touch display, only spent about $27, which is undoubtedly a very low cost, and the general price of the LCD screen is basically the same. You can get it from here https://nextion.itead.cc/shop-nextion/
    This nextion display touch has a powerful 3.2 "HMI TFT display, with 16MB Flash data storage space, 1024 byte EEPROM, 3584 byte RAM. With GPIO supported, now i can use if to control my arduino devices, and other extra devices.
    It comes with the serial, it is with the serial file, it is with the serial Connection, and there was an update to the uart that would not complete. After several attempt I put the tft file on an SD card and was able to load the display from it, no problems. No issues with the uart since again.
    In addition, it has a matching editor, it has mass components such as button, text, progress bar, slider, instrument panel etc. to enrich the interface design. Less time in programming, which will reduce 99% of their development workloads, which is undoubtedly the equivalent of saving a huge fortune. With the help of this WYSIWYG editor, design GUI is undoubtedly a simple and easy thing. And i download here https://nextion.itead.cc/resource/download/nextion-editor/
    Of course, it is not perfect. Relative to the iphone and other smart phones touch the fluency of the screen, its touch screen for the finger touch, it seems not very responsive, or response speed is not so fast. In this case, I've found that a dull pencil is a very reliable pointer, so you can choose a pencil instead of your finger, which is undoubtedly a perfect alternative solution.
    To sum up:
    In any case, for a GUI developer, this nextion display touch is worth having, through it, we can do out of the box, only took some time to learn how to read it with my microcontroller I figured it out it was pretty simple, with the nextion editor, quickly build your own GUI.
    So, for this touch screen, I can play full marks! This is undoubtedly a great touch screen, as well as a powerful productivity tool.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics