L.I.S.A. Home Automation system with voice command on raspberry pi

• Hey everyone !

I created an open source Home Automation system called L.I.S.A. it’s a node js project based on (Trails/Express) for backend and Angular 4 for frontend. The system run great on raspberry pi 2/3 and allow you control your devices by voice commands. The architecture works with plugin that give the compatibility with new devices (widgets and voice commands).

I’m working on giving voice to L.I.S.A. with by default PICO TTS and additional support for Amazon Polly if you have/create an account for it.

I already start the compatibility with the Matrix Creator Board by giving feedbacks with leds and use microphone array for offline detection (with snowboy) of the keyword and then use Google speech. Next things will be IR commands and get values of sensors.

About plugin I already have Kodi plugin that works with voice commands (manage play/pause/stop, launch a movie or an episode of tv show), also have plugins for Sony VPL projector, Philips HUE Lights, IP Webcams…

There a lot to do in this project and I need help to create more plugins to be compatible with more devices (like zwave, mqtt, ifttt…) but also to work on front part (user profile, improve ui…). I also need help on core of L.I.S.A. to stabilise the architecture, I also think about put it under docker for easier deployment but don’t know anything about it.

As my system is all about DIY I would like to be compatible with MySensors protocole but never had the time to test it 😞 if someone have good knowledge and want to be part of the adventure don't hesitate to join !

Here are the repos https://github.com/mylisabox any feedback is appreciated 😉

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics