Need help for trying with TTP229

• Re: Slim Node scene controller/ keypad

Hello, everyone,

I have a little problem with this. I'm trying to compile the sketch of @AWI that was used in this older article. But unfortunately it fails due to the following error message:

error: call of overloaded 'sleep(const int&, int)' is ambiguous

DVint = sleep(DV_int, FALLING);           // sleep, node wakes up on key interrupt, (sleep returns int number)

K:\Arduino\arduino-1.8.5\portable\sketchbook\TTP229\TTP229.ino:81:32: note: candidates are:

In file included from K:\Arduino\arduino-1.8.5\portable\sketchbook\libraries\MySensors/MySensors.h:334:0,

from K:\Arduino\arduino-1.8.5\portable\sketchbook\TTP229\TTP229.ino:43:

K:\Arduino\arduino-1.8.5\portable\sketchbook\libraries\MySensors/core/MySensorsCore.cpp:600:8: note: int8_t sleep(uint32_t, bool)

int8_t sleep(const uint32_t sleepingMS, const bool smartSleep)

^

K:\Arduino\arduino-1.8.5\portable\sketchbook\libraries\MySensors/core/MySensorsCore.cpp:605:8: note: int8_t sleep(uint8_t, uint8_t, uint32_t, bool)

int8_t sleep(const uint8_t interrupt, const uint8_t mode, const uint32_t sleepingMS,

^

exit status 1
    call of overloaded 'sleep(const int&, int)' is ambiguous

Can someone please give me a hint as to what might be wrong?
    Thank you very much

• Hardware Contributor

Hello,

you just need to add ",0" in the list of arguments of the sleep method (sleep for 0ms = forever).
    Like this :

DVint = sleep(DV_int, FALLING, 0);           // sleep, node wakes up on key interrupt, (sleep returns int number)

• Thank you so much, that's it.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics