MQTT Gateway compile error

• Hi, I have received the following compile error for the MQTTGateway sketch:

Arduino: 1.0.6 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino Uno"
    In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0.6\libraries\MySensors/MySensor.h:28,
    from MQTTGateway_v0.1.ino:60:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0.6\libraries\MySensors/utility/RF24.h:51: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'SoftSPI' with no type
    C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.0.6\libraries\MySensors/utility/RF24.h:51: error: expected ';' before '<' token

MQTT Gateway is being built on an Arduino Uno (R3) with Ethernet Shield (R3), using Arduino IDE 1.0.6. I have another Arduino Uno (R2) running as a node with a DHT sensor attached.

I have successfully established a Serial Gateway to read the sensor data. I subsequently established a working Ethernet Gateway.

Now I've progressed to attempting to establish an MQTT Gateway. I am following the MQTT Gateway instructions page on the site for guidance and have downloaded the current DigitalIO and mysensor libraries.

Any assistance appreciated.

Mark

• Admin

Add
    #include <DigitalIO.h>
    in the sketch.

• @hek: Success! Now recieving temp and humidity readings on my Android tablet MQTT app (MyMQTT). Thank you very much for your expert advice.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics