sha204 library questions

• Hello all.

Im a little confused here, what can I say Im a hardware, oscilloscope, soldering iron kinda guy so code is still a bit confusing to me. Im trying to set up the security personalizer ino and keep hitting a small wall.

The code calls for the following; #include "sha204_library.h" #include "sha204_lib_return_codes.h"

Except in all my searching Im only finding 'sha204_library.h', all of the branches and files I can get say "sha204_lib_return_codes.h is included".
    Does this mean I only need to include the main sha204_library and not include the 'return_codes' portion separately? If I use the main library the code compiles without issues, if I'm trying to include the 'return_codes' portion it gets flagged.
    Id appreciate any thoughts.
    Dave

• @dbagioni the sha204_lib_return_codes.h file is in sketch folder so it should be found by the compiler.

• Thats the example I used.```
    /*

• The MySensors Arduino library handles the wireless radio link and protocol
    • between your home built sensors/actuators and HA controller of choice.
    • The sensors forms a self healing radio network with optional repeaters. Each
    • repeater and gateway builds a routing tables in EEPROM which keeps track of the
    • network topology allowing messages to be routed to nodes.
    • Created by Henrik Ekblad henrik.ekblad@mysensors.org
    • Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Sensnology AB
    • Full contributor list: https://github.com/mysensors/Arduino/graphs/contributors
    • Documentation: http://www.mysensors.org
    • Support Forum: http://forum.mysensors.org
    • This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
    • modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
    • version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.

/
    #include <sha204_library.h>
    #include <sha204_lib_return_codes.h>
    #define MY_CORE_ONLY
    #include <MySensors.h>
    /
    *********************************** User defined key data ***************************************/

But Im still getting this error.

#include "sha204_includes/sha204_lib_return_codes.h"

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
    Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

Im at a total loss. The return_codes is located in a separate folder in the libraries file - SRC (which has the main sha204_library.h file), under the SRC folder is a folder titled "includes" which has the 'return_codes.h' file. Any attempt to place it in the #include decleration results in this error.
    Dave

• @dbagioni said in sha204 library questions:

return_codes is located in a sepa

I don't understand what You trying to do, but why do You want to "place it in the #include decleration" ?

• I really dont want to do anything special per se....im just trying to find out if the newer library includes the "return_codes.h" as part of it, do i need a seperate #include statement?

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics