Hank HKZW-DWS01 Window Sensor problem

• Hello All,
    I just added two HKZW-DWS01 window sensors to Domoticz. OpenZwave sees the devices, Domoticz recognizes the devices, but somehow does not see any state state change on/off (open/close). OpenZwave does not see any state change either when the sensors are exercised as open/close as shown on the OpenZwave control panel. The xml configuration file looks correct in the domoticz/Config/hank directory. Have tried resetting both of them, but to no avail. I was thinking maybe one was malfunctioning, but what are the odds that two of them right out of the box would be defective. Any thoughts on how to correct this? Anyone have any experience with Hank sensors?

Thanks for any ideas.

• Hello All,

I have corrected the problem with these sensors. I found a .hml configuration file on the OpenZwave website for these devices. I copied this file into the directory /home/pi/domoticz/Config/hank and then renamed it to the original file Domoticz had for these devices after backing up the originals. I then tried to exclude these two devices, but I could not. Domoticz added them back with new device ID's and the devices were able to their state changes as expected.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics