Vertorix - Easily Create your Own Mesh Network with Sensors and Controllers

• Hi

I have created a new IOT project which allows the user to easily create a mesh network of sensors and control End devices.

All programming of devices is done in the open source Arduino IDE, and there are already libraries and examples available. It's really easy to make your own network because all the mesh network side is automated. There is no stuffing around with complex wireless libraries, you just take your sensor readings and send them.

You can use Node-red to create Dashboards and forward messages to MQTT etc.

See Documentation here: link text

The VT1100 in sleep mode consumes 7uA, so can run on battery for years.
    alt text

I'm trying to gauge interest in the project. If there is enough interest I will sell the devices cheaply.
    Thanks!

• Hi

I have created a Node-Red Dashboard that can be used to manage the wireless network and display sensor data. No programming is involved when using the available sub-flows and sketches. New devices can be added by creating new Subflows.

This is designed for users who want to create their own devices. Example: create temperature and soil moisture sensors to monitor their plants.

link text

Thank you

• @Vertorix said in Vertorix - Easily Create your Own Mesh Network with Sensors and Controllers:

Hi

I have created a new IOT project which allows the user to easily create a mesh network of sensors and control End devices.

All programming of devices is done in the open source Arduino IDE, and there are already libraries and examples available. It's really easy to make your own network because all the mesh network side is automated. There is no stuffing around with complex wireless libraries, you just take your sensor readings and send them.

You can use Node-red to create Dashboards and forward messages to MQTT etc.

See Documentation here: link text

The VT1100 in sleep mode consumes 7uA, so can run on battery for years.
    alt text

I'm trying to gauge interest in the project. If there is enough interest I will sell the devices cheaply.
    Thanks!

thanks my issue has been fixed.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics