in my house i have a set of 10 sensors that work on aruino nano's with a custom pinout for the sensor. It works in combination with the NRF24L01 (a expensive one for my gateway and the sensor in the barn) rest are just cheap ones to messure temperate and control relays.
Lately i am having some issues with relays turning on and off without a signal from my gateway. So i wanted to update my firmware before i spend a lot of time debugging and checking why i have these issues.
I use a custom pinout as i have the radio soldered directly onto the nano to save space.
so in my sketch of the gateway.
* The MySensors Arduino library handles the wireless radio link and protocol
* between your home built sensors/actuators and HA controller of choice.
* The sensors forms a self healing radio network with optional repeaters. Each
* repeater and gateway builds a routing tables in EEPROM which keeps track of the
* network topology allowing messages to be routed to nodes.
* Created by Henrik Ekblad <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Sensnology AB
* Full contributor list: https://github.com/mysensors/Arduino/graphs/contributors
* Documentation: http://www.mysensors.org
* Support Forum: http://forum.mysensors.org
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
* The ArduinoGateway prints data received from sensors on the serial link.
* The gateway accepts input on seral which will be sent out on radio network.
* The GW code is designed for Arduino Nano 328p / 16MHz
* Wire connections (OPTIONAL):
* - Inclusion button should be connected between digital pin 3 and GND
* - RX/TX/ERR leds need to be connected between +5V (anode) and digital pin 6/5/4 with resistor 270-330R in a series
* LEDs (OPTIONAL):
* - To use the feature, uncomment any of the MY_DEFAULT_xx_LED_PINs
* - RX (green) - blink fast on radio message recieved. In inclusion mode will blink fast only on presentation recieved
* - TX (yellow) - blink fast on radio message transmitted. In inclusion mode will blink slowly
* - ERR (red) - fast blink on error during transmission error or recieve crc error
// Enable debug prints to serial monitor
// Enable and select radio type attached
// Set LOW transmit power level as default, if you have an amplified NRF-module and
// power your radio separately with a good regulator you can turn up PA level.
#define MY_RF24_PA_LEVEL RF24_PA_MAX
// Enable serial gateway
// Define a lower baud rate for Arduino's running on 8 MHz (Arduino Pro Mini 3.3V & SenseBender)
//#if F_CPU == 8000000L
//#define MY_BAUD_RATE 38400
// Enable inclusion mode
// Enable Inclusion mode button on gateway
// Inverses behavior of inclusion button (if using external pullup)
// Set inclusion mode duration (in seconds)
#define MY_INCLUSION_MODE_DURATION 60
// Digital pin used for inclusion mode button
//#define MY_INCLUSION_MODE_BUTTON_PIN 3
// Set blinking period
#define MY_DEFAULT_LED_BLINK_PERIOD 300
// Inverses the behavior of leds
#define MY_SIGNING_SOFT_RANDOMSEED_PIN 6;
//10 irq 11 mosi 12 csn 7 ce 8 sck 9 miso
#define MY_RF24_CE_PIN 7
#define MY_RF24_CS_PIN 12
#define MY_SOFT_SPI_SCK_PIN 8
#define MY_SOFT_SPI_MOSI_PIN 11
#define MY_SOFT_SPI_MISO_PIN 9
//#define MY_RF24_IRQ_PIN 10
// Setup locally attached sensors
// Present locally attached sensors
// Send locally attached sensor data here
I have added a custom pinout that used to work with version 1.5 but when i startup it gives the following error.
Is it possible that i am using a pin that i'm not allowed to use or should i add more configuration to get this to work.
Any help is welcome.
Thanks in advance.