Hi everyone!! First of all thanks for all the fantastic stuff here with MySensors in general and the Irrigation Controller in particular.
I've successfully deployed the controller in my garden with a modified version of the original project: I've added a 5V DC mini transformer and a minimal LCD. Hereunder you can see the homemade version of the pcb already installed controlling 7 sprinklers through HomeAssistant
Now I'm in the process of creating an enhanced version of the board and the v1.0 is already ordered from a professional pcb manufacturer and must be at home in 4-5 days O_O.
From the code point of view, I've moved to a simple state machine to make the code more easy to understand and extend. The integration between MySensors and HomeAssistant is not the best and it took a while to make them work together. My next move will be to add different programs from HomeAssitant (but I don't know when ;( )
At the moment I'm releasing the schema and board if it's in the interest of someone:
Hope it helps