I've updated the first posting in this thread. You'll find the current repo there (also).
I've added a Wiki to the repo and made a brief description of the installation and configuration process.
The current binding (jar) is also in the repo now. You'll find the link in the wiki under "Installation".
Modifications in the current version:
- RollerShutter now supports STOP
- Performance of the binding improved. Big thanks to @andreacioni !!
- Stability improved. Also big thanks to @andreacioni
- Error handling on connection loss improved
- The baud rate of the serial gateway is now adjustable. (@andreacioni again!)
- some code cleanup: removed not needed debug output etc.
Please let me know if you found the time to test the binding and what the results are.
Thank you @TimO !
This weekend I started migrating from my OH1.8 + mqtt GW setup to OH 2 beta + your binding. At the moment all is working fine, I spent some time learning about OH2 / Eclipse smartHome and watching your code, because I want to implement the smartSleep feature (https://github.com/mysensors/Arduino/pull/271) in the mysensors binding.
My idea is: when the handler don't receive an ACK from a message, it store the message for a while, waiting a heartbeat from a node, and, if the binding has some message stored for this node, then send it again. I don't know if this is correct, or if you thinks there is a better solution.