[Solved] MySensor 2.0 Library missing under Arduino Repositories ?

• Hello,

I'm new and I'm trying to discover this wonderful world of MySensors,

Let me explain my problem,

First:
    i try to create an ethernet gateway (arduino Uno + shield w5100+NRF24L01 Radio) with Codebender. After created an account, duplicated sketch and MySensor library, Compilation is OK. But my gateway don't work because i need to update 'Myconfig.h' with "#define SOFTSPI" This task is impossible because i can't update the library under Codebender.

So Next:
    No problem i install Arduino IDE 1.6.7 (i have see on this forum some problems with last version of the IDE 1.6.9 and 1.6.10). I use the "Arduino library repositories" to install MySensor2.0. I check MySensor library in folder ~\Documents\Arduino\libraries
    and after i uncommented "#define SOFTSPI" in my "Myconfig.h" file
    I download from Codebender the EthernetGateway.ino file and i try to compile it.

Error log (In french)

ATTENTION : La catégorie '' dans la bibliothèque UIPEthernet n'est pas valide. Définition sur : 'Uncategorized'
    G:\DIY\Arduino\Mysensors\EthernetGateway\EthernetGateway.ino:62:27: fatal error: MySigningNone.h: No such file or directory
    #include <MySigningNone.h>

I check MySensor Library and i am very surprised.

• Under folder ~\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MySensors i have an other folder "core" with the .cpp and .h file.
    • I compare with the MySensor library under Codebender and I find some gaps . For example the lack (on my PC) of "MyTransportNRF24.h" file or "MySigningNone.h" and no "utility" folder.
    • I check the MySensor github (Master branched or Tag 2.0) same library missing.

Can you help me and tell me what I did wrong ?

Thanks for your help.

Julien

• Mod

I think the ethernet gateway on Codebender is for MySensors 1.x. Codebender doesn't support MySensors 2.0

Use the ethernet gateway included in the MySensors examples instead. They should be available through the Examples menu in the Arduino IDE.

• Thanks for your help, it works !!

In addition i have download all examples and libraries from github (one of them missing and i have some errors)
    link : https://github.com/mysensors/MySensorsArduinoExamples.

And thanks again for the works of the community on MySensors . It's a beautiful project.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics