Hellow there I'm new to mysensors and I'm trying to create the Ethernet gateway.
I use the following products:
- Nano V3.0 ATmega328P 5V
- list itemKeyestudio W5100_POE_PiA Netwerk Module
- NRF24L01+PA+LNA 1100-meter long-distance
I was not be able to following the wiring structure because the W5100 has a differend pin Layout. I found the following picture and connect the W5100 as described:
I did follow the guide but I can't get it working, I'm not able to get an IP address. I did test the Nano, with the "blink" script this is working so this should be fine.
* The MySensors Arduino library handles the wireless radio link and protocol
* between your home built sensors/actuators and HA controller of choice.
* The sensors forms a self healing radio network with optional repeaters. Each
* repeater and gateway builds a routing tables in EEPROM which keeps track of the
* network topology allowing messages to be routed to nodes.
* Created by Henrik Ekblad <email@example.com>
* Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Sensnology AB
* Full contributor list: https://github.com/mysensors/Arduino/graphs/contributors
* Documentation: http://www.mysensors.org
* Support Forum: http://forum.mysensors.org
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
* REVISION HISTORY
* Version 1.0 - Henrik EKblad
* Contribution by a-lurker and Anticimex,
* Contribution by Norbert Truchsess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Contribution by Tomas Hozza <email@example.com>
* The EthernetGateway sends data received from sensors to the ethernet link.
* The gateway also accepts input on ethernet interface, which is then sent out to the radio network.
* The GW code is designed for Arduino 328p / 16MHz. ATmega168 does not have enough memory to run this program.
* LED purposes:
* - To use the feature, uncomment MY_DEFAULT_xxx_LED_PIN in the sketch below
* - RX (green) - blink fast on radio message recieved. In inclusion mode will blink fast only on presentation recieved
* - TX (yellow) - blink fast on radio message transmitted. In inclusion mode will blink slowly
* - ERR (red) - fast blink on error during transmission error or recieve crc error
* See http://www.mysensors.org/build/ethernet_gateway for wiring instructions.
// Enable debug prints to serial monitor
// Enable and select radio type attached
// Enable gateway ethernet module type
// W5100 Ethernet module SPI enable (optional if using a shield/module that manages SPI_EN signal)
//#define MY_W5100_SPI_EN 4
// Enable Soft SPI for NRF radio (note different radio wiring is required)
// The W5100 ethernet module seems to have a hard time co-operate with
// radio on the same spi bus.
#if !defined(MY_W5100_SPI_EN) && !defined(ARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD)
#define MY_SOFT_SPI_SCK_PIN 14
#define MY_SOFT_SPI_MISO_PIN 16
#define MY_SOFT_SPI_MOSI_PIN 15
// When W5100 is connected we have to move CE/CSN pins for NRF radio
#define MY_RF24_CE_PIN 5
#define MY_RF24_CS_PIN 6
// Enable to UDP
//#define MY_IP_ADDRESS 192,168,0,199 // If this is disabled, DHCP is used to retrieve address
// Renewal period if using DHCP
//#define MY_IP_RENEWAL_INTERVAL 60000
// The port to keep open on node server mode / or port to contact in client mode
#define MY_PORT 5003
// Controller ip address. Enables client mode (default is "server" mode).
// Also enable this if MY_USE_UDP is used and you want sensor data sent somewhere.
//#define MY_CONTROLLER_IP_ADDRESS 192, 168, 178, 254
// The MAC address can be anything you want but should be unique on your network.
// Newer boards have a MAC address printed on the underside of the PCB, which you can (optionally) use.
// Note that most of the Ardunio examples use "DEAD BEEF FEED" for the MAC address.
#define MY_MAC_ADDRESS 0xDE, 0xAD, 0xBE, 0xEF, 0xFE, 0xED
// Enable inclusion mode
// Enable Inclusion mode button on gateway
// Set inclusion mode duration (in seconds)
#define MY_INCLUSION_MODE_DURATION 60
// Digital pin used for inclusion mode button
//#define MY_INCLUSION_MODE_BUTTON_PIN 3
// Set blinking period
#define MY_DEFAULT_LED_BLINK_PERIOD 300
// Flash leds on rx/tx/err
// Uncomment to override default HW configurations
//#define MY_DEFAULT_ERR_LED_PIN 7 // Error led pin
//#define MY_DEFAULT_RX_LED_PIN 8 // Receive led pin
//#define MY_DEFAULT_TX_LED_PIN 9 // Transmit led pin
Thank you in advance,