Vera support was able to fix it
Posts made by Kurtsejr
Getting data from an RPI to Vera?
I have weather station data on a RPI and have made Perl code for reading the weather station, through rrdtool I managed to make some nice graphs – that’s all ok. But I have also a Vera, and made a network thanks to this great community.
I would like to have my data on the RPI transferred to Vera, I have thought about these solutions:
- Connect a radio to the RPI and let the RPI act as a sensor
- Connect the RPI to Vera using the USB ports
- Connect Arduino to RPI using USB ports
- Connect RPI and Arduino using GPIO pins (voltage problems)
What’s the easiest way of handling this?
I prefer Perl code on the RPI
Raspberry data to > Mysensoors/Vera
I have a Raspberry Pi who interface a weather station, and I have made some perl code that make me read data from the weather station, put into a rrd database and then produce graphs to a web side. But since I have moved to mysensors and a using Vera controller, I want my weather data loaded in Vera. I see two possible ways of handling this:
- Vera may read data directly via a web interface
- I emulated a sensor and transfer data through the normal 2.4 Ghz interface.
Has anyone done this before, and are there any hint to help me ?
RE: Read log from serial Gateway on raspberry Pi.
sudo cat /dev/ttyUSB0
That works for me, but return some strange data - I assume that his is because the baudrate is wrong.
barbuino posted the "screen" command that is working on a MAC, but I cant find a similar command for the pi - does anyone know that command?