ARDUINO AND HOME ASSISTANT USB OR LAN COMUNICATION

• Hello
    I need a lot of help. I have a home automation project with two mega Arduinos, practically all the pins are being used. The entire system is wired. I also use Broadlink and Google Home. I'm deploying the Home Assistant that worked on everything, tv, cameras, tv flap, etc. As for the automation of the lampsis my problem. I made the USB communication accessed ok, I created a switch that worked via HA with the FirmataStandard installed on the Arduino, however in this case the Arduino cannot manage the switches in the house, that is, the switches send the pulses to the Arduino and as the port it commands the what you should do (if you light a lamp). With the firmata the Arduino is a mere coadjuvate in the system, in this case it could only light the lamps by the application or by voice command, the house switches do not work. Another way would be to connect the arduinos via LAN both are on the network I can ping but I can't make the thing work with HA. The Arduino is connected to the network by this Enc28j60 Mini Ethernet Network Card. Could someone help me in this regard how to do or by USB (half is working) or by LAN?

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics