nRF24L01 + ESP8266 Shield for Arduino Uno & Mega 2560

• nRF24L01 + ESP8266 Shield for Arduino Uno board and Mega 2560 board.

More info
    http://www.sunfounder.com/index.php?c=blogcs&a=details&id=45&memberid=1

@hitosnap said:

nRF24L01 + ESP8266 Shield for Arduino Uno board and Mega 2560 board.

More info
    http://www.sunfounder.com/index.php?c=blogcs&a=details&id=45&memberid=1

Thanks for posting that. Based on the "trailer," it actually looks like it might be nice. Where is the arduino code though? And what web interface is that? I tried looking up lewe150, and even wlewe150, but didn't find anything. Does it have a different name? Without the software that works with it, there would be no point in buying it.

• I believe it is Arduino compatible so it should works with custom coding. I also don't have idea about it. I just share with aim that any member can try this module without much soldering & their review can help other member.

• Source Code
    • Schematic
    • IoT Shield User Manual

Documents link

@hitosnap said:

I believe it is Arduino compatible so it should works with custom coding. I also don't have idea about it. I just share with aim that any member can try this module without much soldering & their review can help other member.

• Source Code
    • Schematic
    • IoT Shield User Manual

Documents link

Fair enough. Thanks.

Drilling down into the link you provided, it looks as though they are using a website called devicebit to graph the sensor data. It's nominally similar to xively.

For the NRF24L01, it's using a library I haven't heard of before. Beyond the NRF24L01.h file, and the example code, I couldn't find any additional information giving details on how to use it. It does at least the minimum for the example code to work, so it's better than nothing. However, beyond that, it appears to be nearly a bare metal interface: i.e. be prepared to directly manipulate chip registers if you want to access greater functionality. Nothing wrong with that, if that's the level you prefer to work at.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics