SoCal help completing a MySensor system

• I'm having trouble finishing a functioning system where the remote data gets back to the Raspberry Pi controller. I'd like to find somebody local to the Los Angeles area for face to face working together. I have a solid business plan and waiting customers who need functioning sales demo units before signing contracts. This has great potential, with a long term opportunity, for someone willing to work with me to get it finished and marketable. Both Hardware and Software expertise would be great, but mainly, experience in using MySensor code and hardware to get it all working together. Here's my email if interested --- mikemcc2k@yahoo.com

• Mod

That doesn't seem a huge problem. Anyway, please remember that there is a commercial license for MySensors if you are going to sell products that use it.

@gohan said in SoCal help completing a MySensor system:

That doesn't seem a huge problem. Anyway, please remember that there is a commercial license for MySensors if you are going to sell products that use it.

That is if you want to sell products using MySensors and don't want to distribute your source code.
    If you distribute the source code of the product's program/firmware that's combined with MySensors to your customers, then you don't need to buy a commercial licence because you respect the GPL.

Looks like your connection to MySensors Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.