@BulldogLowell Yes. I put one 4.7uf for the radio and one for the DHT22 with no change. Over two days I did get it to read the DHT22 once out of 1000 or so reads and that was with out any capacitors.. Reading every 5 seconds
Best posts made by FUZNUTS
This user hasn't posted anything yet.
Latest posts made by FUZNUTS
Humidity/Temp Sensor Issues
This is my second humidity sensor.
I keep getting the same error.
Failed reading temperature from DHT
Failed reading humidity from DHT
- I have tried 4 different DHT22 and even the one off my working Humidity sensor
- I have tried 5 different mini pros with only my original working..
- My original has a blue LED but the others were ordered in a ten pack and have red LED.
- Some of the red LED mini pro will only connect @ 57600 while others and blue LED connect @ 115200
- Changing the input pin for the DHT22 makes no difference.
Do I just have a bunch of bad Mini Pros or am I missing something?