Still on the journey...
Finished a v0.2 notes:
- Now have a printed case! See pics below.
- The Radio and the Arduino needed to have the header pins soldered upside down.
- The NRF24L01+PA+LNA doesn't come that way, so I had to de/re solder the pins. Not the simplest.
- The fan screws get in the way of the serial gateway assembly.
Ideas for gen v0.3:
- Turn Arduino and Radio 90 degrees , basically make a sandwich. I think there is enough room if I use a double sided perf board.
- I'd need smaller 3mm LEDs instead of the 5mm one's I've got... I've got some on order.
- Also want a fresh radio module, if I don't have to flip the pins it would be easier for anyone else to do it.
- Alignment pins - the Magnets do a good job, but little gaps are not ideal.
Again for anyone interested here's the updated tinker cad link: https://www.tinkercad.com/things/3NuVSR723k2