I am having difficulty when running nodes with multiple relays (up to 4). The first relay (pin x) runs properly, but remaining relays (pin x+1, pin x+2, etc.) only pulse on for a half or second or so. Vera indicates it is still on, as well as the debug. An "OFF" command from Vera, causes it pulse again, while Vera and the debug report it off. Things I have tried include:
- running the relays on a separate power supply -no difference.
- tried many different versions of multi-relay sketches found on the forum here, including main example
- swapped out arduinos (both nano and pro-mini)
- wiped eprom of arduino between reprogramming
- deleted node and re-included on Vera multiple times
- limited total number of relays to 2, 3, or 4 - no difference.
- used single 5 volt relay boards as well a quad board - no difference
Anyone have any other ideas I can try....I am about out. Thanks.