Which device I have to use to connect with accelerometer before connecting to my pc?

• Hello everyone,

I am quite new using accelerometer. I would like to get the signal from industrial MEMS accelerometer (1-axis) and do the signal analysis in my pc.

I know only that I can connect ADXL345 accelerometer to arduino board, then connect to pc. However, for industrial accelerometer is quite different.

I am not sure which device I have to interface with accelerometer before connecting to my pc.

I would be appreciate if someone can help me out.

Thank you!

• @Yada-Kijsathan .Hello this forum is pretty lazy.
    You must connect the Arduino to the accelerometer board. If you are working with the Arduino IDE, you must load the current library for the accelerometer board. There you will also find out the connection between the Arduino and the accelerometer board. The programmed Arduino then outputs the values ​​on the serial interface, that the computer can read.

• @Yada-Kijsathan said in [Which device I have to use to connect with accelerometer before connecting to my pc?](
    ein bild währe hilfreich.Wenn der ADXL345 auf einem breakboard ist .,wie auf dem Bild!!
    a picture would be helpful. If the ADXL345 is on a breakboard, like the picture!!
    Winkelgeber .png finden Sie den Anschluss in der bibliotek für die arduino_IDE für ADXL345.find the connector in the bibliotek for the arduino_IDE for ADXL345.
    https://github.com/Seeed-Studio/Accelerometer_ADXL345

• Hello this is Gulshan Negi
    Well, to connect with an accelerometer, you typically need a device that can communicate with the sensor and send its data to your PC. The specific device you need to use will depend on the type of accelerometer you have and its communication protocol.
    Thanks

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics