Arduino + Raspbbery + Domoticz = Wired system

• Hi

Im new here i have question about all system domoticz + arduino.

I want make this system on my home
    but everything is done by wireless communication from here my question whether it is possible to combine domoticza with Arduino and rasppberry sleeps in a way wired and wireless ? the point is the part of Sensors will be connected directly to the gate

• Contest Winner

Hi Adam,

Could you try to explain what you want. Because I'd like to help, but I just don't understand what you're saying.

Kind regards,
    Theo

• im sorry 🙂 for my google translator english

I have question can i mix wired connectrion sensors with wireless connectrion sensors to gateway

• Contest Winner

It should be possible. Since one of the forum members has created a serial wired MySensor node. I'm not sure what the status is. With this I mean if it's available. It's not in the 1.5 release of MySensors.

But someone else might be able to help you more on this topic. I saw your pm will respond later, I have to go to visit some friends.

• Most simple way is to use two gateways. One for wireless and one for wired.

• ok but is no problem to connect wired sensors on gateway? did i need to cheange somethink on code?

• Oh. misunderstood. I was writing totally different thing... rs485 network that can be used instead of wireless.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics