Vera edge?

• Hi I am new here and very interested in arduino have a little experience with this.
    If I want to use the NRF24L01 do I have something on the Vera edge or do I have to buy a more expensive one?
    BVD for the reaction

JP

• Admin

@lange60 you need a gateway that the Vera connects to. I use the Ethernet gateway with NRF radios. So, Vera connects via IP/Ethernet and the gateway connects to the sensors wirelessly via NRF radios. Most of my devices (including the gateway) use Arduino Pro Minis.

• @lange60 I use a Vera plus which has a single USB port on it. I have a 7 port USB hub plugged into that. Not that I need that many ports, I just had one laying around. I then have my USB serial nRF24 gateway connected. I would think an edge could handle it. There are a few options available. I think you'll get one to work.

• @dbemowsk said in Vera edge?:

use a Vera plus which has a single USB port on it. I have a 7 port USB hub plugged into that. Not that I need that many ports, I just had one laying around. I then have my USB serial nRF24 gateway connected. I would think an edge could handle it. There are a few options available. I think you'll get one to work.

thank you for the reaction

• @petewill thank you for the reaction

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics