Node 2 is unknown warning in Homeassistant.

• Hi everybody.
    I am running homeassistant on raspberrypi and i have serial gateway on raspberry. I have made 2 nodes with temp hum sensor and they are working fine but i see this warning everytime i reboot homeassistant ''Node 2 is unknown'' the same also for node3. What that means and should i just ignore it?
    Also i see this warning ''child_id 1 already exists in children of node 3, cannot add child''

Thank you.

• @badisensors I am also working on this. Have you figured it out? I can see my serial data from the node coming into my sensebender, but my system log says that the node is unknown and can't add it.

• @badisensors I have this same issue and am struggling to find a consice answer to the question. Have you figured it out?

I would love to see a bit more detail about the important naming and numbering protocals for Gateways, Nodes, Sensors, and their output values within the MySensors architecture. So far, I am not finding much and progress is slow when I simply need to try different iterations and make conclusions/adjustments.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics