Need some help!
amasterp1322 last edited by
I am looking to use 6 moisture sensors to send data every half hour, once 3 sensors reach a certain threshold a relay turns on for a certain time. If someone is up to the project we can negotiate a price for your time to get it done! Look forward to hearing from you.
skywatch last edited by skywatch
@amasterp1322 You will need to provide much more data I'm affraid.
- Where in the world is 'the project'?
- What type of sensors have you chosen or do you need help with this too?
- What are you measuring the moisture of and to what level of accuracy do the measurements need to be?
- What kind of distance is there between the sensors, relay, power source?
- Does everything have to be water resistant or waterproof?
- Is this an indoor or outdoor project?
- How are the sensors going to send data?
- What are the sensors sending the data to?
- What relay is involved and how was it specified?
- What is the relay activating and will you be following the electrical codes for your country/area?
I suspect this is a greenhouse watering system, but you haven't actually defined the project so maybe you can give it some more thought to help us help you.