Hi @user2684 thanks a lot for your reply! I started to put in different values first for the Beta-c, nothing happened. Then I tried to change the value of the resistance of the probe, noting happened but when changing the reference resistance then I got a change. I started to measure and I found that the 2,5mm female connection (bought from China) for the probe was extremely high resistance so I soldered the probe connections directly to the board and now it works!!! Sorry for taking your time but I must say that nodemanager is amazing! I have no kompetente or skills in electronics or programming and still I got this to work (with a little help from you)! Now I just have to solder everyiting togheter and put in a box and start using it! I will follow the development and for sure do more projects using Node Manager!
Thanks again for for taking your time!