Could you please suggest me good current sensor module to monitor the current of the motor ?

• [More information:

I need to sense the current between the load and power supply. In this case. the load is a stepper motor which normally operates in 24V given from the power supply unit. My goal is to find the force of the motor, If I want to find the force, I need to know the torque value.

In my project , I have no option to find the torque of the motor so I only way to find the current (different speed has different current value) so that I need to buy the current sensor module.

please suggest me the right product which ill give the good accuracy and result. <<please also refer attached image for the general idea>> ](IMAG0264.jpg link url)

Just thoughts: a stepper motor is usually one for which you control the speed with a special controller. The controller sends 'pulse sequences' to different coils in the motor with mostly fixed current. Very hard to determine speed by measuring current.
    If you have a 'servo' type of motor there is more of a relation.

Is it an ac or DC motor.? In both cases you can measure current, but you can have a different solution. A board like http://m.ebay.com/itm/1pcs-5A-range-Current-Sensor-Module-ACS712-Module-NEW-/381374424345?nav=SEARCH
    Is an easy (invasive) solution.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics