Vera Device Quit Recording "Last Updated"

• I initially had a serial gateway, built with MySensors code from, pretty much when this website first went live. I am sorry I do not recall the exact version. However, on that version, each of my sensor nodes reports their "Last Updated Time" (or something similar). This told me at which time each of my nodes were last updated, all on my vera(UI5) interface. It was actually quite handy to see when/if any of my sensors went down/offline/a cat chewed through a wire(ya, I now catproof). I updated to ethernet gateway and MySensors 1.4, and now the node information is blank. I do get the data from the sensors, but I don't know when each node was last updated.

Am I missing something? Sorry, I have been MIA for about 4 months, for the most past, and am just getting back to things. I may have missed some key info, which I am not finding now.

• Hi, happens to me w/MQTT gateway and OpenHAB too w/1.4 Mostly at midnight, but sometimes through the day too. After restaring the GW and/or sensors, the Sketch names/last updates are there.

• @pgo Unfortunately, even reboots/reloads do not fix it for me.

• Hardware Contributor

Do you have v1.4 in the sensor nodes as well? Is it working if you switch back to the serial gateway? Same version of nodes and gateway is needed in any case.
    If you mean the sensor nodes info in the Vera UI device boxes, you usually need to reset the node to fill it in the first time.
    Clearing the nodes eeprom has also helped me some times.

• No luck. Reloaded one of my simple temp nodes with updated code(though I believe it already was).

http://i.imgur.com/Su1k36m.png

• Hardware Contributor

I had all my nodes looking like that after I did something with the MySensors-plugin (don't remember what). It helped me then to restore Vera from backup. Not a very desired solution and I still have different issues with my gateways... (serial gw is no longer detected by vera usb and eth-gw has very poor inclusion mode)
    What I would like to do is a fresh install of my Vera, but as I understand it a Vera "factory reset" is just a "restore from backup" of selected folders. I haven't tried this yet, but think I'll end up here soon. I'm also looking into other controllers.

• "Restore from backup" did not alleviate my issue.... Anyone else experiencing this?

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics