[Solved] problems trying to save on two measurements

• I'm trying to save the sensor data received from mqtt into two different measurements, if they are internal network messages, I want them in "internal" and all the sensor values into "values"
    For that I tried using a switch module checking the "sensor" attribute being 255, but I can't make it save on the internal "table"

0_1565787978997_flow.jpg
    0_1565788119103_switch.jpg

To my confussion, the switch seems to work, as I put debug nodes on the output (1, 2) and it keeps printing 1 or 2 correctly depending on the message.
    But from the two DB/measurement connections that hangs on it only executes the second one. Nothing is written into "internal", although the debug is hit and also the measurement has received the series 😱 :

key
    ---
    internal,node=0,sensor=255,subType=I_HEARTBEAT_RESPONSE
    internal,node=1,sensor=255,subType=I_DISCOVER_RESPONSE
    values,node=1,sensor=1,subType=V_KWH
    values,node=1,sensor=1,subType=V_VAR1
    values,node=1,sensor=1,subType=V_WATT
    values,node=1,sensor=2,subType=V_WATT
    values,node=1,sensor=3,subType=V_WATT
    values,node=1,sensor=4,subType=V_WATT

Can someone give me a clue of what is happening? I'm newb with node-red and influxdb.

• Seems that the problem was that influxdb always configures the field type the first time a series is accessed.
    I thought that the value was something like a "variant" and would eat anything I throw at it. So when I altered the data types in the flow, the db refused to save.
    A drop and re create solved the problem.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics