Delete sensor property

• Hello,

I'm using Vera Edge with a bunch of MySensors based sensors. All went fine until I decided that an EasyIoT should join the network on the same channel while trying to pass some sensor values to others. Anyway, I started to see strange values in the sensors values charts (eg. 1mil Celsius degrees) and started to see sensor properties that should not be there, eg. two nodes with humidity sensors now display their power usage in watts. Other sensors display various battery status values while no battery status should be displayed on the sensors but on the node devices only.
    Let's just say that it's going to be really messy add the sensors once again since I have a Cacti instance pulling the sensor values and building charts, so the easiest thing to do would be to able to delete those sensor properties that should not be there. I went through the LuuP requests wiki page but found no reference on how to delete a property field of a given sensors.

Is there a way?

• Admin

No, I haven't seen any api call to remove variables from a device. You can always remove/re-include device.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics