How to set up basic environment with version 2.0 and upload the SensebenderMicro sketch?

• Hej

Trying to upload a new sketch to Sensebender Micro
    Here are my sketches C:\Users\e\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MySensors\examples
    I find it strange that there is no SensebenderMicro folder as in 1.5.4. Have tried to copy the SensebenderMicro folder from 1.5.4 but when verifying or uploading in it complains over missing file

Arduino: 1.6.12 (Windows 10), Board: "Sensebender Micro, Atmega328 1Mhz"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware -hardware C:\Users\e\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\e\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\e\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=MySensors:avr:MysensorsMicro:cpu=1Mhz -ide-version=10612 -build-path C:\Users\e\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_485705 -warnings=default -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -verbose C:\Users\e\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MySensors\examples\SensebenderMicro\SensebenderMicro.ino
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware -hardware C:\Users\e\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\e\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\e\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=MySensors:avr:MysensorsMicro:cpu=1Mhz -ide-version=10612 -build-path C:\Users\e\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_485705 -warnings=default -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -verbose C:\Users\e\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MySensors\examples\SensebenderMicro\SensebenderMicro.ino
    Using board 'MysensorsMicro' from platform in folder: C:\Users\e\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\MySensors\hardware\avr\1.0.1
    Using core 'arduino' from platform in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr
    Detecting libraries used...
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=1000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_MICRO8 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\e\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\MySensors\hardware\avr\1.0.1\variants\micro" "C:\Users\e\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_485705\sketch\SensebenderMicro.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics  -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=1000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_MICRO8 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Users\e\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\MySensors\hardware\avr\1.0.1\variants\micro" "C:\Users\e\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_485705\sketch\SensebenderMicro.ino.cpp" -o "C:\Users\e\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_485705\preproc\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
    C:\Users\e\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MySensors\examples\SensebenderMicro\SensebenderMicro.ino:41:22: fatal error: MySensor.h: No such file or directory

#include <MySensor.h>

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
    Error compiling for board Sensebender Micro.

and when I add MySensor.h file from 1.5.4, it complaints over SI7021.h, and when adding that one i complains over another and so on. And I think I'm doing this in the wrong way.

So I think I have missed something. But can not find out what.
    I have done this
    "Installing the sensor libraries
    The MySensors library 2.0.x is available in the IDEs Library Manager. See the following screenshots on how to download and install it."

and this "AVR/SAMD hardware moded to separate GitHub repository and accessible using board manager by adding https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mysensors/ArduinoBoards/master/package_mysensors.org_index.json"
    Using FTDI programmer to upload sketch to Sensebender Micro. Works fin with an emty sketch.

What have I missed?

• @finge, I hade the same issue and it took a while to find where all the librarys are stored. Anyhow, after a bit of digging I found them here: https://github.com/mysensors/MySensorsArduinoExamples

Just add all stuff in the Library folder into your own Library folder and you should be good to go 🙂
    Also, don't miss that your gateway needs to be running 2.0 if your nodes does, otherwise it will not work either.

Regards,
    Henrik

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics