My new NRF24L01+ modules arrived today and I'm trying to test them.
I had an unknown device listed in my Domoticz MySensors Gateway with USB so I deleted it in the Domoticz GUI. I thought it would be able to re-register with the Domoticz gateway but it fails. At least that's what I think. Anyway, I'm not able to get it back in the Domoticz device listing. I've restarted the gateway and tried the inclusion button etc but nothing seems to help. Below is the serial monitor debugging info. Any ideas?
0 MCO:BGN:INIT NODE,CP=RNNNA--,VER=2.1.1
81 TSM:INIT:TSP OK
2277 !TSM:FPAR:NO REPLY
4456 !TSM:FPAR:NO REPLY
6635 !TSM:FPAR:NO REPLY
gloob last edited by
I think we both have the same problem:
Thanks, I will follow Your thread. The problem looks similar.
My problem was caused by the fact that the radio was inserted into a socket. The 4.7uF stabilizing capacitor was put on the main board side of the socket. Moving the capacitor to the radio board or just soldering the radio to the main board (without using a socket) solved the problem. So, don't use a socket between the radio and the stabilizing capacitor.
Another interesting thing is that by putting a finger onto the antenna also solved the problem. I could use that method for testing all my radios (using the socket) before permanently soldering them onto the main board.
Reza last edited by Reza
use a 100uf capacitor for radio and use
#define MY_RF24_PA_LEVEL RF24_PA_HIGH
for gateway and nodes.
this is not excellent but work better with little error
wokwon last edited by
I had the same problem.
For some reason I'd connected NRF_CE to Pin D4 instead of D9.
Simply putting #define MY_RF24_CE_PIN 4 made all the problems go away but I lost a couple of days figuring that out. I assumed the radio was connected fine as it was talking to the gateway, it would just not ACK messages.
The gateway would show:
alowhum last edited by alowhum
I fixed it by adding:
#define MY_NODE_ID 11 #define MY_PARENT_NODE_ID 0 #define MY_PARENT_NODE_IS_STATIC
I had been noticing that the gateway was overwriting old nodes that hadn't connected for a while. Oddly, I can see the following ID's in Domoticz: